CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

We Are Home!

I have been awake now for 30 hours so this is real short & sweet.  We are home from China safe & sound tonight! We started at 5am on Oct.1st in Guangzhou, China and now I am looking at the time of 12:48am Oct. 2nd. in Franklin, TN.  After 3 flights and over 8,000 miles covered in one day WE ARE HOME!  Safe & sound and all four of us are doing well.  Over the next week or so I will post from our amazing trip.  Amazingly hard & amazingly worth every hard part.  I just left my two precious kiddos upstairs & will share this one picture.  This picture is huge....the two of them are getting so close & they love sleeping together!  More soon but now I have to go to bed!

Love & Hugs,
Jo

8 comments:

babslb said...

Loveeee the photo! They look so sweet. I love Grace has her brother to snuggle with. Gabriel is such a blessing to your family. I just laught thinking of a boy in your family. I love the spunk and noise he is going to bring and fill in your home

strandfam said...

WELCOME HOME! This photo brought tears to my eyes! It is just beautiful!I have been checking every day to see if you might be able to post. I cannot wait to hear about your journey! Congratulations! Praising God for bringing you home safely and for the gift of your beautiful children! God Bless You! Praying you are able to get the rest you need this next few days as you settle into life again with a little one.

Love to you
Sarah

Donna Luce said...

Welcome Home Jo, Tony, Grace and Gabriel!!!

Congratulations to you all!!!!

We are SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!

Blessings,
The Luce Family

The Tweetens said...

So glad you are home. We've been praying, and can't wait to hear about your trip.

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are all home safe and sound. What a precious picture...they are going to be best friends. We love you guys!

Love,

The Pinkmans

ForTheLoveOfOrphans said...

PRICELESS! WORTH IT! PICTURE PERFECT!

Jill said...

OMWord!!!!! YEAH YEAH and YEAH!!! Welcome home Jo! Can't wait to see more photos!!!
Hugs, Jill

Jill said...

Are you guys okay?