CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Please join us in Prayer

/

">">

I have just come across a sweet family in Texas who unfortunately is now walking a very same path as our family traveled just shy of 2 years ago. Their daughter Chrissie who was a heart baby from Serbia passed away Wednesday. She had been hospitalized since her heart surgery. Her sweet Momma left the PICU without Chrissie on May 19th after spending over a month with her sweet angel. The love & mercy of our Lord and His all encompassing POWER is and was shown in this little one's life and now death. The Patterson family spent 7 beautiful and challenging months with Chrissie and now will continue to praise God in her passing. Please join our family in praying for the long journey they have in front of them, starting with Chrissie's memorial service this Sunday, May 23, 2010. To share in this service and their amazing story click on the above picture.

In Prayer for Comfort,
Jo

Psalm 19:1
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

2 comments:

Jill said...

I too, followed their story and watched this sad ending. My prayers are with both of your families....

Unknown said...

Jo, It is so neat to hear from you. Thank you for your precious email! Your words are such a blessing to me! I just noticed you were logged in 1 month before us...oh how I hope we will get our LOA as quickly :)

Can you email me? I'd love to chat with ya... wearechinabound@gmail.com

Hugs, stacy