CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Ecclesiastes 3:4
".....a time to weep and a time to LAUGH,....."
Trying the "Wordless Wed" post but I realize I have to say something (shocker(LOL)).  These are photos we got just Monday morning.  I had called our agency last week to see if I could get updated measurements and I received them and 8 photos.  I am only posting 7 since I did not realize one of them shows our little guy "exposed".  The Chinese way I guess!?*!  I thank you dear Anne for pointing this out to me or sweet Gabriel would have continued to show his privates on Facebook and this blog.....oh, I am so out of it these days.....I thought it was just his shirt sticking out until I enlarged the picture(Big LOL)....oh, I was in tears laughing and in humiliation for not realizing this.  Good thing is I know now he is out of diapers!  Yeah, potty trained! 
New Height: 34.6 inches
New Weight: 24.2
He has lost almost 2 pounds since April,  but grew almost 2.5 inches......he is loosing because he is MOVING & he is loosing his baby fat....oh, hurry China...I am missing so much!  Now, no more words just pictures....yes, you can continue to laugh at the fact I did not notice my sweet son's privates showing in a picture....remember, I am used to girls! 
Hugs, Jo


1 comments:

strandfam said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!He is so ADORABLE!!He could not be any cuter! What a gift to get these! He will be in your arms soon! Thank You Jesus!